Innovation is the fuel that drives growth and wealth creation for the technology industry – it is considered one of the few sustainable competitive advantages. It often is listed as a top organizational priority, but it is surprising how few companies are satisfied with their ability to measure innovation output, implement a dependable innovation operating system, or overcome structural or cultural barriers to innovation.
Our experience and the results we’ve generated with leading technology companies confirm that that much of innovation can be treated as a “factory” – an operation that requires talent, process, and repeatable systems to create a sustainable capability.
Accel consultants work with company leadership to create the innovation “factory.”
- Measure and benchmark current innovation productivity
- Remove cultural and organizational impediments to innovation
- Implement standard, repeatable processes to funnel creativity
- Improve ability to translate voice of the customer(s)
- Implement portfolio governance to fund and measure output